|Download Drawing PDF|
- Stainless steel, welded construction
- Lateral slotsLateral slots
- Condensed water collecting channel with drain cock
- Fluroscent light fixtures
- Internal baffles
- Exhaust air connection with damper
- Testing and balancing ports for accurate commissioning and verification
- The DSE condensate extraction canopy is designed to effectively condense and extract steam and water vapors generated by dishwashers and cooking pots.
- The canopy employs specially designed bafﬂe plates installed at an angle for effective condensation.
- The condensed water separated from air flows into a collecting channel and can be drained via an integral drain cock.
- The canopy is manufactured from Stainless steel and is of welded construction. All edges are enveloped and rounded free from burrs.
- The light fixtures are splash and water proof IP 54 rated with heat resistance upto 110°C.
- The exhaust spigots are fitted with exhaust dampers as a standard.