SHORT CYCLE CANOPY
|Download Drawing PDF|
- Stainless steel, welded construction
- Baffle type grease extractors debaff
- Integral grease drain cock
- Fluroscent light fixtures
- The DSC short cycle kitchen extraction canopy is designed to introduce filtered untempered outside air directly into the hood thereby reducing the amount of air extracted from the kitchen.
- These hoods are recommended for use in applications where the internal make up does not exceed 50% of the total extract air volume.
- The canopy is manufactured from Stainless steel and is of welded construction. All edges are enveloped and rounded free from burrs.
- The contaminated air is rid of grease and other pollutants when it passes through debaff baffle filters.
- The grease separated from air flows into a drain collecting channel and can be drained via an integral drain cock.
- The light fixtures are splash and water proof IP 54 rated with heat resistance upto 110°C.
- Fire suppression system can be easily integrated into canopy.
- Standard models avaliable are wall mounted and Is-land type.